The Impression 40, a most impressive sailing yacht is designed to satisfy even the most demanding cruising families, friends and couples who really appreciate the distinctive design, style and comfort. Her welcoming Deck Saloon provides abundant natural light through the panoramic windows. The Impression 40 offers exceptional interior volume and quality finish combined with safe and easy handling whilst under sail.
Every detail ensures an enjoyable and safe journey, from the spacious open cockpit with its large seating area all around the cockpit table, to the wide passage way forward where plenty of space for sunbathing awaits. Twin wheels offer excellent steering positions for the helmsman while the wide transom ensures easy access to the bathing platform which is available in two sizes, the larger of which closes the cockpit fully during sailing.
The Impression 45 offers a bright and airy interior thanks to it’s hull and Deck Saloon windows. The saloon features a large U-shaped settee to port and an additional settee to starboard enabling her to seat far more crew comfortably around the table then any other ordinary yacht in her class. In all options the Impression 45 comes with a fixed chart table with seat and a spacious L-shaped galley with the front opening refrigerator. Interior layouts include two to four cabin options all with two heads compartments, one of which has a separate shower.
|Length Overall||13.85 m | 45’5’’ ft|
|Hull length||13.00 m | 42’8’’ ft|
|Length at waterline||11.44 m | 37’6’’ ft|
|Beam||4.18 m | 13’9’’ ft|
|Draft||1.90 m | 6’3’’ ft, (opt1. 1.60m | 5’3’’ ft)|
|Light displacement (mLCC)||10.420 kg | 23.0 lbs|
|Air Draft (incl. antenna)||19.50 m | 63’12’’ ft|
|Ballast||3.310 kg | 7.3 lbs or 3.450 kg | 7.6 lbs|
|Water capacity (standard)||516 liters | 136,3 US gal|
|Water capacity (option)||788 liters | 208,2 US gal|
|Fuel capacity||215 liters | 56 US gal|
|Engine Volvo (standard)||37 kW | 50 HP|
|Engine Yanmar (standard)||42 kW | 57 HP|
|Engine Volvo (option)||55 kW | 75 HP|
|Mainsail||46.79 m2 | 503’6’’ sq ft|
|Furling||39.75 m2 | 427’9’’ sq ft|
|Genoa||52.47 m2 | 564’7’’ sq ft|
|Gennaker||135.45 m2 | 1458’0’’ sq ft|
|I||15.90 m | 52’2’’ ft|
|J||4.78 m | 15’8’’ ft|
|P||14.80 m | 48’7’’ ft|
|E||5,37 m |17’7’’ ft|
PLANOS DEL BARCO
- The spacious L-shaped galley with it’s large front opening fridge and abundant worktop surface for food preparation.
- The dropping saloon table option makes for a comfortable additional double berth.
- One of the largest dedicated chart tables in her class.
- Ambient lighting offers softer, more romantic atmosphere.
- Cruising without compromise this owners aft cabin will exceed your expectations in both comfort and storage.
- The four cabin layout makes for the ideal solution for a larger group.
- The on-suite owner forward cabin still allows you to have twin aft cabins to accomodate guests.
- Aft head features a separate shower, electric flushing toilet as an option and plenty of storage.
Consulta por este producto
Completa el siguiente formulario con tus datos y te enviaremos información acerca de este producto.